II. Work as a network member in the EEA
Who is it most appropriate for: Successful individuals who do not have their own agencies
Share in the Profit of OpesFidelio as a Network Member (NM)
When asked, advisers want to be part of something that they feel they can be “owners” of. Therefore as an adviser, you can share in the profits from not only your own business but also any profit from the network; OpesFidelio wants to share profits with its successful advisers. Therefore if you, as an adviser, want to profit and be part of something successful, then this may be ideal for you. We will profit share with NMs with funds under OpesFidelio management greater than £10,000,000.
You will need to put down an upfront payment of 6 months payment per person to join the network, but we will subsidise you to attend any meetings that are organised (that you wish to attend) largely in London.
There is an on-going minimum monthly payment required to us so long as you continue to meet the Qualification Level.
- Network fees are inclusive of FCA, SEC fees which are paid for by the network
- Return to UK service for clients returning to the UK
- Specialist pension sign off and access to UK advisers who will be able to assist all members (G60 signature).
- Minimum monthly fee of £500 per NM - there is no discount for several advisers working together under one umbrella company - each NM pays
- Direct client fees are retained by you for all business
- Initial commissions where you use our compliance or TOB are retained by you for most business if you hold over £2,000,000 under management
- Previous business written before joining remains 100% your business and in your name
- Commission tracking is limited or remains your responsibility and commissions paid once monthly (for payments in excess of £1,000) and any bank / transfer fees are yours
- The NM relationship with local representatives of providers is encouraged, but the NM can never seek to represent their views or requests as though they are those of the network
- OpesFidelio stationery is available at a charge
- Professional Indemnity (PI) cover is provided for regulated products linked to the network only
- PI excess will be due on complaints
- Compliance & virtual assistance with one compliance visit per year
- Suitability letters must be provided within 14 days of any business in order to have compliance and PI support
- Business conducted connected with UK or USA products or advice MUST be signed off by a UK or USA regulated adviser PRIOR to applications are completed
- Technical support is available for an extra charge linked to requirements
- Stationery and websites are your own but any use of our regulated statements must be pre-approved
- No advertising may be conducted in the name of OpesFidelio at any time
Regular savings plans and Indemnified earnings
You will have your own agencies set-up with providers in your / your company's name and be paid directly. OpesFidelio will not accept any indemnified business and offers only explicit charged contracts.
Any marketing budget is at the networks discretion and will be discussed after 6 months of demonstrable earnings and work, linked to agreed targets and a business plan.
Some qualification in financial services or a degree required, and references will be required from 2 professional connections. The company or group, collectively and individually, will not have any pending or existing criminal convictions, nor any clawbacks outstanding and not be subject to any “actions” from life companies or financial firms, or be cited by any action group for mis-selling.
The location of the NM will dictate the regulatory requirements in that location, and the NM is wholly responsible for ensuring that they operate within their local regulators rules and notify them accordingly and the AR will be asked to confirm this.
- Regulatory requirements in UK and USA are handled by the network entirely
- Can you advise in the UK and the USA? If you hold Level 4 qualifications in the UK or Series 65 in the USA and have passed our compliance tests and hold appropriate certificates and are deemed Competent - Please note: EXTRA fees apply and minimum network earnings required
- No minimum commissions and no minimum capital adequacy
- OpesFidelio Wealth Management service is provided quarterly to all your clients at a charge by the network - you would agree a split with us at outset based on our own minimum earnings model
- CPD & T&C are supported within the network outside of the UK and the USA. In the UK or USA an additional charge will apply
- Your clients are hosted under our agencies but you can transfer them away from the network
- Exiting the network is possible at any time with 3 months notice but the full initial upfront payment will be retained if you leave without notice. With notice, you will be entitled to a 50% rebate within 6 months of leaving
PRICE PROMISE GUARANTEED