III. Run your own practice as an AR / Tied Agent anywhere in the EEA
Who is it most appropriate for: Successful group of individuals or an existing company
Share in the Profit of OpesFidelio as an Appointed Representative (AR)
OpesFidelio wants to share profits with its successful shareholders. If you are a business and want to be part of something successful, that you can share in the profits from the whole organisation (not just your business) then Particeps may be ideal for you. We will profit share with Appointed Representatives (ARs) - also known as Tied Agents - with funds under OpesFidelio management greater than £10,000,000.
You will need to put down an upfront payment of 6 months payment per person to join the network, but we will subsidise you to attend any meetings that are organised (that you wish to attend) largely in London.
There is an on-going minimum monthly payment required to us so long as you continue to meet the Qualification Level.
- Network fees are inclusive of FCA, SEC fees which are paid for by the network
- Return to UK service for clients returning to the UK
- Specialist pension sign off and access to UK advisers who will be able to assist all members (G60 signature).
- Minimum monthly fee of £500 per member - there is no discount for several advisers working together under one umbrella company - each member pays
- 100% commissions and direct client fees are retained by you for most business
- Previous business written before joining remains 100% your business and in your name
- Commission tracking is not provided as commissions are paid direct to you
- The AR relationship with local representatives of providers is encouraged, but the AR can never seek to represent their views or requests as though they are those of the network
- OpesFidelio stationery is available at a charge
- Professional Indemnity (PI) cover is provided for regulated products linked to the network only, but is not provided for advice conducted in the Guest State of the AR
- PI excess will be due on complaints
- Added AR responsibilities apply including account provision, FSCS contributions and Capital Adequacy requirements
- Compliance & virtual assistance with one compliance visit per year
- Suitability letters must be provided within 14 days of any business in order to have compliance and PI support
- Business conducted connected with UK or USA products or advice MUST be signed off by a UK or USA regulated adviser PRIOR to applications are completed
- Technical support is available for an extra charge linked to requirements
- Stationery and websites are your own but any use of our regulated statements must be pre-approved
- No advertising may be conducted in the name of OpesFidelio at any time
Regular savings plans and Indemnified earnings
You will have your own agencies set-up with providers in your / your company's name and be paid directly.
Any marketing budget is at the networks discretion and will be discussed after 6 months of demonstrable earnings and work, linked to agreed targets and a business plan.
Some qualification in financial services or a degree required, and references will be required from 2 professional connections. The company or group, collectively and individually, will not have any pending or existing criminal convictions, nor any clawbacks outstanding and not be subject to any “actions” from life companies or financial firms, or be cited by any action group for mis-selling.
The location of the AR will dictate the regulatory requirements in that location, and the AR is wholly responsible for ensuring that they operate within their local regulators rules and notify them accordingly and the AR will be asked to confirm this.
- Regulatory requirements in UK and USA are handled by the network entirely
- Can you advise in the UK and the USA? If you hold Level 4 qualifications in the UK or Series 65 in the USA and have passed our compliance tests and hold appropriate certificates and are deemed Competent - Please note: EXTRA fees apply and minimum network earnings required
- No minimum commissions and no minimum capital adequacy
- OpesFidelio Wealth Management service is provided quarterly to all your clients at a charge by the network - you would impose your own separate ongoing servicing charge (We do not split fees or earnings)
- CPD & T&C are supported within the network outside of the UK and the USA. In the UK or USA an additional charge will apply
- Your clients are yours at all times and you can transfer them away from the network
- Exiting the network is possible at any time with 3 months notice but the full initial upfront payment will be retained if you leave without notice. With notice, you will be entitled to a 50% rebate within 6 months of leaving
PRICE PROMISE GUARANTEED