III. Work as a network member outside the EEA (excluding USA)
Who is it most appropriate for: Successful individuals or group of individuals
Share in OpesFidelio profits as an Appointed Representative (AR)
When asked, advisers want to be part of something that they feel they can be “owners” of. Therefore as an adviser, you can share in the profits from not only your own business but also any profit from the network; OpesFidelio wants to share profits with its successful advisers. Therefore if you, as an adviser, want to profit and be part of something successful, then this may be ideal for you. We will profit share with ARs with funds under OpesFidelio management greater than £10,000,000.
You will need to pay an upfront fee per person (fees plus VAT) to join the network, which will be used to pay for joining costs and an induction meeting. This fee is not refundable. We also organise further optional meetings, in the EU, for you to attend.
There is an on-going minimum monthly payment required, and be assessed annually for compliance.
- Trove - our digital online assistant is available for adviser, administration and client log-in. Designed to make your life easier.
- Network fees are inclusive of standard regulatory costs (where agreed at outset) which are paid for by the network
- Return to UK service for clients returning to the UK
- Specialist pension advice and access to UK advisers who will be able to assist all members (G60 signature).
- Specialist USA advice and access to US advisers who will be able to assist all members (SEC registered and US platforms).
- Minimum monthly fee per member - each member pays a discounted rate for first 2 years (fees plus VAT). Fees are lower than Assurgo but prevent operation in EU territories
- Fees - a company discount may apply if the company is outside the EEA and not providing advice into the EEA, UK, nor USA.
- 100% commissions and direct client fees are retained by you minus unavoidable direct charges (e.g. bank costs)
- Previous business written before joining remains 100% your business and in your name
- Commission tracking is not provided and remains your responsibility with commissions paid once monthly per currency (minimum values apply) and any bank / transfer fees are yours
- Your relationship with local representatives of providers is encouraged, but you are unable to represent your views or requests as though they are those of the network
- OpesFidelio stationery is available at a charge
- Professional Indemnity (PI) cover is not provided outside the EEA
- However, PI excess may be due on complaints
- Compliance & virtual assistance is available through Trove
- Business conducted connected with UK or USA products or advice MUST be signed off by a UK or USA regulated adviser PRIOR to applications submitted
- Technical support is available for an extra charge linked to requirements
- Stationery and websites are your own but any use of our regulated statements must be pre-approved
- No advertising may be conducted in the name of OpesFidelio at any time
Regular savings plans and Indemnified earnings
You will have your own agencies set-up with providers in your / your company's name and be paid directly.
Any marketing budget is at the networks discretion.
Some qualification in financial services or a degree required, and references will be required from 2 professional connections. The company or group, collectively and individually, will not have any pending or existing criminal convictions, nor any clawbacks outstanding and not be subject to any “actions” from life companies or financial firms, or be cited by any action group for mis-selling.
The location of the AR will dictate the regulatory requirements in that location, and the AR is wholly responsible for ensuring that they operate within their local regulators rules and notify them accordingly and the AR will be asked to confirm this.
- Regulatory requirements in UK and USA are handled by the network entirely
- Can you advise in the UK and the USA? If you hold Level 6 qualifications in the UK or CFP in the USA and have passed our compliance tests and hold appropriate certificates and are deemed Competent - Please note: EXTRA fees apply and minimum network earnings required
- No minimum commissions and no minimum capital adequacy
- OpesFidelio Wealth Management service is provided quarterly to all your clients at a charge by the network - you would impose your own separate ongoing servicing charge (We do not split fees or earnings)
- CPD & T&C - in the UK or USA an additional charge will apply
- Your clients are yours at all times and you can transfer them away from the network
- Exiting the network is possible at any time with 3 months notice
PRICE PROMISE GUARANTEED